Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Livin' Life on Purpose..

It's come to my attention that I need to re-evaluate my life patterns and the path it's taking..we finally did that with our church, and have found one we think is the right one for us.

But today I feel like it needs to go even farther than that..I'm talkin' even to what kind of groceries we buy! I've become so disgusted by the junk that fills our shopping cart and perpetually clutters the pantry..My office is a disaster, and our finances are in shambles..we're simply 'existing' and we're becoming victims of our circumstances rather than 'living' and doing so with goals and a purpose!

So..after Googling 'How to Live Life' I found a line that made a lotta sense to me.

"There is a big difference between living and merely existing.."

We need to begin to live rather than just exist..and I started this blog so that I could learn from you about how you do that. Financially, Spiritually, in Family Life, Marriage, and Personally..
Either no one taught me, or I never listened..but somehow, my way isn't working as well as I thought it would..so....HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment